Monday, November 23, 2009

About Timeless Surf Co.

"Nothing rides like a wooden board." I have heard it many times from many people, most of which I wrote off as bias opinions from the folks who sell them. But as soon as I caught my first wave on a well designed wooden board, everything changed. Not only is the very sight of the board an inspiration to paddle out on an otherwise sloppy day, but the solid feel and drive as you run down the line begs you to never ride anything else.
I have experimented with various shapes and materials to produce versatile boards that are responsive and easy to paddle, yet durable and beautiful enough to be a wall hanger. I am proud to offer these shapes to you as they are produced, hand built, one at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Wooden Surfboard Builders