Monday, February 1, 2010

Are you ready?

"Can I make my own board like this?" That is the most common question that I get when folks come across my boards. Half of the fun of having a wooden surfboard is making it yourself! Not only do they look great, they have been designed to perform well, and the extra smoothness that comes with the wood surfboards makes it all that much nicer to ride. Now you CAN build your own. I have refined my blueprints to be user friendly, having the rail layout pre-drawn and the concave option all laid out. Just print them out, paste them on, and cut out the pieces! Need extra help? I have put together a complete manual to accompany these plans, which covers rocker jig setup, ripping jigs, and some do's and don'ts to make the build easier for the first time builder.
www.TimelessSurfCompany.com

Buy our Soft Cover @ Lulu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Wooden Surfboard Builders