Monday, February 4, 2019

New Website!

The new website is up and looking better than ever!  Check out whats new at TimelessSurfCompany.com



  When I first started designing these wood surfboard plans and SUPs, I had no idea that it would grow into such a great avenue to connect woodworkers, shapers, and water lovers everywhere.  Some of my first surfboards were built for a Surf Rider Foundation fundraiser auction in Cocoa Beach, Florida, and this is where my designs really began to get noticed. What started as building boards for myself turned into much more; a website, a book, and lots of new friends all over the world.

  I found that most people who wanted a Hollow Wood Surfboard didn't want to buy one, they wanted wood surfboard plans to BUILD one! After receiving many requests to share my plans, I finally got enough material together to make my books and several plans available.  Now  I get pictures and messages from people all over the world STOKED to be making their own surf gear.   There is nothing like turning a pile of wood into a beautiful surfcraft and gliding across the water on it. Build your own and join the club!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Wooden Surfboard Builders